boater's guide to lake powell
Boater's Guide to
Lake Powell, 5th Edition
By Michael R. Kelsey 2008
There is so much more to Lake Powell than the water; the
surrounding Glen Canyon National Recreation Area contains hundreds of
canyons that are accessed from the lake. This book is for boaters who like
to hike and hikers that like to boat. Kelsey describes 42 hikes in his
classic style. Route descriptions, maps, and photos provide
first-hand information for easy day hikes and more
strenuous adventures, all
accessible from the lake.
- Valuable information for anyone wanting a complete
Lake Powell experience.
- Basic boating and lake information along with a
history of Glen Canyon, the Dam, and Lake Powell.
- Classic Kelsey maps complete with cross sections.
- Valuable information on water, technique, and
- Loaded with color photos.
6" x 9", 288 pages, maps, photos, soft-cover.
$20.00 plus shipping
Includes FREE Brochure Pack