canyon hiking guide to the colorado plateau
Canyon Hiking Guide to the
Colorado Plateau, 6th Edition
By Michael R. Kelsey 2011
One of the most complete guide books for the region.
Kelsey describes the best canyon hikes to be found in the
Four Corners area; 4 hikes in southwestern Colorado, 91 in southern
Utah, and 35 in northern Arizona. Route
descriptions, maps, and photos provide first-hand information for easy day hikes and
extended backpack trips.
- Utah hikes include the San Rafael Swell, Capitol
Reef, Canyonlands, Natural Bridges, Grand Gulch, Escalante Canyons, Paria
River, and Zion.
- Arizona hikes include the Grand Canyon and Navajo
- Classic Kelsey maps complete with cross sections.
- Valuable information on water, technique, and
- New addition has all color photos
6" x 9", 416 pages, maps, color photos, soft-cover.
$22.00 plus shipping
Includes FREE Brochure Pack