hiking & exploring the paria river
Hiking and Exploring
the Paria River, 5th Edition
By Michael R. Kelsey 1998
Kelsey describes the entire Paria drainage from Bryce
Canyon all the way down to the Colorado River. Route
descriptions, maps, and photos provide first-hand information for easy day hikes and
extended backpack trips.
- Valuable information for anyone doing distance
hiking in the Paria River drainage, especially the narrows.
- Includes Bull Valley Gorge, Round Valley Draw,
Hackberry Canyons, Buckskin Gulch, and more!
- Classic Kelsey maps complete with cross sections.
- Valuable information on water, technique, and
- Loaded with color photos.
6" x 9", 384 pages, maps, photos, soft-cover.
$22.00 plus shipping
Includes FREE Brochure Pack