UTAH CANYONS STORE & COFFEE SHOP
Drop in and say hi when you are in Escalante.
Our store is packed with the essentials to round out your equipment list. We have fuel, custom annotated topographic maps, guidebooks and "desert tested" gear to help you fully enjoy your remote day-hike, canyoneering adventure or epic backpacking trip. Drop by for that unique new bandana, some quality sunglasses at a great price or one of our fresh organic coffee drinks.
We select everything we sell for performance and value. Products from MSR, Outdoor Research Primus, Brunton, Camelback, Nalgene, Sea to Summit Therma-Rest, Vaude, Katadyn and others. We use what we sell and sell what works!
We carry clothing from Outdoor Research, Ibex, Kuhl and Isis as well as cotton tees and caps. Everything from classic cotton buckets to urban style fedoras to cowboy to total coverage made with technical fabrics, our hats have you covered. We carry Buff, Pistil, Sunday afternoon, O.R. and San Francisco hats.
For the ladies we carry a large selection of bags by OlovesM, Sherpani and Haiku. You won’t see our Indian Karala cotton bandanas and handmade scarves anywhere else. Our Navajo jewelry is the finest quality and well priced. Necklaces, earrings and bracelets are handmade by the Abeda family.
If you want to dig a little deeper into the natural, cultural or human history of this dramatic land peruse our selection of fiction and non-fiction book titles.
What makes our coffee so smooth and delicious?
• Organic beans carefully handled and blended by a skilled roasted
(We searched long and hard for our artisan roaster)
• Fresh beans ground to order
• A clean and calibrated Italian espresso machine
• Cold, Filtered and mineral free water
• The grind and tamp for the correct extraction time
• Attentive steaming – scalded milk is not cool
• Southern Utah isn't known as coffee country - The Coffee Hole is your coffee shop oasis
• Enjoy your favorite drink with some of miss Vickies fresh and home made bakery items
• Our outdoor seating area is sheltered, shaded and comfortable, just the spot to contemplate the dawning days adventure or re-group as the afternoon rays grow long.
Do you need a shuttle? Personalized maps? Want to explore somewhere else?
Come see us, we can help. Send us an email or call 435-826-4967.